Emily Blunt: 'Twitter is awful'
- Photo: Michael A. Marian/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Starface.ru/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Earl/Clements/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com5 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
British actress Emily Blunt has vowed never to join the celebrity social networking craze on Twitter.com -- because she refuses to "bore" her fans with useless updates about her everyday life.
RELATED: Celebritweets, the Snowed-In Edition
The private Devil Wears Prada star can't understand why anyone would want to know about her daily routine and insists the micro-blogging site is simply "awful."
She tells People magazine, "Twitter (is) literally the most awful thing. It's mind-numbingly boring to hear about people's adventures at the gas station. I couldn't care less."
Blunt recently admitted to maintaining a "dual existence" in a bid to keep details about her relationship with actor fiancé John Krasinski out of the tabloids.
She told PopEater.com, "You have to have a dual existence... You have the acting side of it and the business life... and then you have your private life and your downtime. You have to make that divide, and make it clear to you."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite