Emily Blunt: 'Twitter is awful'
- Photo: Michael A. Marian/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Starface.ru/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Earl/Clements/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com5 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Morgan Freeman, Diane Keaton Comedy 'Ruth & Alex' Lands at Focus WorldMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Google, NewsCorp Slapped With Lawsuit Over MySpace SaleMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:17:00 PM
- 'Friday Night Lights' Zach Gilford, 'Desperate Housewives' JonatMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Selfie-Snapping Doctor Revealed as Throat Specialist to the Stars (Reports)MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Iggy Azalea Sues Her Ex-Boyfriend for Alleged Song Theft, ForgeryMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 3:59:00 PM
- Morgan Freeman, Diane Keaton Comedy 'Ruth & Alex' Lands at Focus World
British actress Emily Blunt has vowed never to join the celebrity social networking craze on Twitter.com -- because she refuses to "bore" her fans with useless updates about her everyday life.
RELATED: Celebritweets, the Snowed-In Edition
The private Devil Wears Prada star can't understand why anyone would want to know about her daily routine and insists the micro-blogging site is simply "awful."
She tells People magazine, "Twitter (is) literally the most awful thing. It's mind-numbingly boring to hear about people's adventures at the gas station. I couldn't care less."
Blunt recently admitted to maintaining a "dual existence" in a bid to keep details about her relationship with actor fiancé John Krasinski out of the tabloids.
She told PopEater.com, "You have to have a dual existence... You have the acting side of it and the business life... and then you have your private life and your downtime. You have to make that divide, and make it clear to you."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite