Brad Pitt Advises Internet Nerds
- Photo: .1 of 13
- Photo: Dan Winters / WIRED/.2 of 13
- Photo: Dan Winters / WIRED/.3 of 13
- Photo: Dan Winters / WIRED/.4 of 13
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Ltd.5 of 13
- Photo: Doug Peters / PA Photos/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Georgios Kefalas/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.10 of 13
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Join 'Veep' Star Tony Hale for Live Emmy Nominee Q&AMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 2:09:00 PM
- The Black List Brings Back Cassian Elwes Independent Screenwriting FellowshipMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Suspect Featured on John Walsh's CNN's Show 'The Hunt' Killed DuMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 1:06:00 PM
- Jay Leno Returning to NBC as 'Last Comic Standing' MentorMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Why Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Strikes Blow for Women With Kick-Butt BoxMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 12:13:00 PM
- Join 'Veep' Star Tony Hale for Live Emmy Nominee Q&A
By Melissa Hunter
Brad Pitt is interviewed in August's issue of Wired magazine, but after 20 years in the spotlight, Pitt is tired of doing the same, trite interview. What, is he tired of answering questions on his 4-year old Jennifer Aniston break up? Weird.
So instead, spoken in the voice of his "Inglorious Basterds'" character, he offers advice on how to be a "digital gentleman." So take a step away from Dungeons and Dragons for a second, fellas, and you just might learn something.
He says, "Who cares if your Warcraft wife is really a dude. If it's good, don't check under the hood."
Okay, I take that back. You guys already knew that ... that's like Online Hermit 101.
When asked about Ashton's choice of posting a picture of Demi Moore's butt on Twitter, he advises, "Don't take a picture of your wife's butt. That's silly. Take pictures of other people's wives' butts."
Alright, guys, you can finally stop googling "Angelina's butt" because Brad ain't sharing. Oh wait, never mind, there are 58 million search results. Apparently the media have been taking his advice for years.
The iStud continues with his advice about talking on the phone while using the bathroom. He says, "No, you can't talk on the phone! Do you want the guy next to you to hear your entire conversation? That's why you should only text in the bathroom. Just be sure you don't hit the wrong button and end up putting a photo of your junk on Twitter. Trust me, you don't want those followers."
We trust you, Brad. Though we don't think anyone else's accidental junk shot would cause a major Twitter uproar. But if you posted one, you may officially break the internet. And that would just be un-e-gentlemanly of you.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite