- Photo: .1 of 13
- Photo: Dan Winters / WIRED/.2 of 13
- Photo: Dan Winters / WIRED/.3 of 13
- Photo: Dan Winters / WIRED/.4 of 13
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Ltd.5 of 13
- Photo: Doug Peters / PA Photos/Retna Ltd.6 of 13
- Photo: AP7 of 13
- Photo: Georgios Kefalas/AP8 of 13
- Photo: AP9 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.10 of 13
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Cannes Review: Robert Redford's Actions Speak Much Louder Than Words in 'All Is LoMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 11:48:12 AM
- Billy Crystal Pilot 'The Comedians' Gets Order From FX MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 11:30:15 AM
- Phase 4 Films Seals Financing Deal With Aver Media Finance (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 10:55:00 AM
- 'Twilight,' 'Iron Man 3' Lead First Wave of Teen Choice Awards NMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 10:25:15 AM
- Cannes: Top French Filmmaker Olivier Assayas to Make First U.S. FilmMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 10:01:06 AM
- Cannes Review: Robert Redford's Actions Speak Much Louder Than Words in 'All Is Lo
By Melissa Hunter
Brad Pitt is interviewed in August's issue of Wired magazine, but after 20 years in the spotlight, Pitt is tired of doing the same, trite interview. What, is he tired of answering questions on his 4-year old Jennifer Aniston break up? Weird.
So instead, spoken in the voice of his "Inglorious Basterds'" character, he offers advice on how to be a "digital gentleman." So take a step away from Dungeons and Dragons for a second, fellas, and you just might learn something.
He says, "Who cares if your Warcraft wife is really a dude. If it's good, don't check under the hood."
Okay, I take that back. You guys already knew that ... that's like Online Hermit 101.
When asked about Ashton's choice of posting a picture of Demi Moore's butt on Twitter, he advises, "Don't take a picture of your wife's butt. That's silly. Take pictures of other people's wives' butts."
Alright, guys, you can finally stop googling "Angelina's butt" because Brad ain't sharing. Oh wait, never mind, there are 58 million search results. Apparently the media have been taking his advice for years.
The iStud continues with his advice about talking on the phone while using the bathroom. He says, "No, you can't talk on the phone! Do you want the guy next to you to hear your entire conversation? That's why you should only text in the bathroom. Just be sure you don't hit the wrong button and end up putting a photo of your junk on Twitter. Trust me, you don't want those followers."
We trust you, Brad. Though we don't think anyone else's accidental junk shot would cause a major Twitter uproar. But if you posted one, you may officially break the internet. And that would just be un-e-gentlemanly of you.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite