Brad Pitt Found Angelina Jolie 'Crying in the Shower'
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: Paul Morigi/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: AMANDA SCHWAB/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Jim Smeal/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Even Angelina Jolie has her doubts.
During a live video web chat with Marie Claire Thursday, the 36-year-old revealed that she had a "complete meltdown" before production began on her directorial debut, "In the Land of Blood and Honey."
"I had a complete emotional breakdown in the shower and Brad [Pitt] found me crying," Jolie revealed. "I felt this huge responsibility and I felt very small. 'Who am I to take this on?'"
The mother of six and UN Goodwill Ambassador admitted she's still somewhat uncomfortable with her sudden career change. "I didn't plan to become a director, and I still have trouble saying I'm a director," Jolie explained.
"I just wanted to tell this story and I ended up by default being the director," the Oscar winner said. "It was a pleasure, but I wonder if it would be a pleasure with another cast and crew, and a subject matter that wasn't so special."
Jolie's film, "In the Land of Blood and Honey," is nominated for a Golden Globe. She and Pitt, 48, are scheduled to attend the ceremony together on Sunday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Ben's Big Night
Ben Affleck wins an Oscar -- and joins Instagram! -- and more celeb news on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian talks about Kim's wedding. Will Mason be the ring bearer?Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite