Brad Pitt Narrowly Missed Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux at Movie Theater
- Photo: MICHEL SPINGLER/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Junji Kurokawa/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Junji Kurokawa/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: AP/People7 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Junji Kurokawa/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/(inset) AP/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Starpix/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
It was bound to happen sooner or later.
For the first time since their 2005 divorce, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston nearly came face-to-face at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood Friday.
Pitt, 47, took four of his children with Angelina Jolie -- Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 6, and Shiloh, 5 -- to see the 2:00 showing of Martin Scorsese's "Hugo," starring Chloe Moretz, Sacha Baron Cohen and Jude Law.
Once the family flick ended, Pitt and his brood headed to the parking garage just as Aniston, 42, and current love Justin Theroux entered the theater for a later showing.
"Justin and Jennifer skipped the popcorn and went straight in. Like five minutes later, Brad and the kids came out of the theater," a source tells X17. "They just missed each other!"
Perhaps it was a good thing the ex-spouses managed to steer clear of each other. "They don't talk," an Aniston insider told Us Weekly in September. "She will always think of him as a jerk."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite