Brad Pitt Narrowly Missed Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux at Movie Theater
- Photo: MICHEL SPINGLER/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Junji Kurokawa/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Junji Kurokawa/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: AP/People7 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Junji Kurokawa/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/(inset) AP/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Starpix/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
It was bound to happen sooner or later.
For the first time since their 2005 divorce, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston nearly came face-to-face at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood Friday.
Pitt, 47, took four of his children with Angelina Jolie -- Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 6, and Shiloh, 5 -- to see the 2:00 showing of Martin Scorsese's "Hugo," starring Chloe Moretz, Sacha Baron Cohen and Jude Law.
Once the family flick ended, Pitt and his brood headed to the parking garage just as Aniston, 42, and current love Justin Theroux entered the theater for a later showing.
"Justin and Jennifer skipped the popcorn and went straight in. Like five minutes later, Brad and the kids came out of the theater," a source tells X17. "They just missed each other!"
Perhaps it was a good thing the ex-spouses managed to steer clear of each other. "They don't talk," an Aniston insider told Us Weekly in September. "She will always think of him as a jerk."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite