Brad Pitt Narrowly Missed Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux at Movie Theater
- Photo: MICHEL SPINGLER/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Junji Kurokawa/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Junji Kurokawa/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: AP/People7 of 16
- Photo: Na Son Nguyen/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Junji Kurokawa/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Ronald Asadorian/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/(inset) AP/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Starpix/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
It was bound to happen sooner or later.
For the first time since their 2005 divorce, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston nearly came face-to-face at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood Friday.
Pitt, 47, took four of his children with Angelina Jolie -- Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 6, and Shiloh, 5 -- to see the 2:00 showing of Martin Scorsese's "Hugo," starring Chloe Moretz, Sacha Baron Cohen and Jude Law.
Once the family flick ended, Pitt and his brood headed to the parking garage just as Aniston, 42, and current love Justin Theroux entered the theater for a later showing.
"Justin and Jennifer skipped the popcorn and went straight in. Like five minutes later, Brad and the kids came out of the theater," a source tells X17. "They just missed each other!"
Perhaps it was a good thing the ex-spouses managed to steer clear of each other. "They don't talk," an Aniston insider told Us Weekly in September. "She will always think of him as a jerk."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite