Brad Pitt on Marrying Angelina Jolie: We'd Like To
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 13
- Photo: Fame Pictures10 of 13
- Photo: RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital11 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Forget Will and Kate: Hollywood's own royal wedding just might go down, after all.
"We'd actually like to," the Oscar nominee, 48, admits. "And it seems to mean more and more to our kids." But the parents to Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and Knox and Vivienne, 3, famously declared they wouldn't wed until gay marriage was legalized nationwide. But the "Moneyball" star and "In the Land of Blood and Honey" director Jolie, 36, are beginning to buckle, he tells the magazine.
"We made this declaration some time ago that we weren't going to do it till everyone can," he says. "But I don't think we'll be able to hold out. It means so much to my kids, and they ask a lot. And it means something to me, too, to make that kind of commitment"
The once-married (to Jennifer Aniston) Pitt wouldn't reveal whether he's actually proposed to Jolie. "I'm not going to go any further…But to be in love with someone and be raising a family with someone and want to make that commitment and not be able to is ludicrous, just ludicrous."
Another possibility? A seventh kid! "We haven't closed the book on it," he says of adding to their brood, at least via adoption, anyway. "There's a really nice balance in the house right now, but if we see the need and get that lightning bolt that says, 'We can help this person; we could do something here.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite