Brad Pitt on Marrying Angelina Jolie: We'd Like To
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 13
- Photo: Fame Pictures10 of 13
- Photo: RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital11 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Forget Will and Kate: Hollywood's own royal wedding just might go down, after all.
"We'd actually like to," the Oscar nominee, 48, admits. "And it seems to mean more and more to our kids." But the parents to Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and Knox and Vivienne, 3, famously declared they wouldn't wed until gay marriage was legalized nationwide. But the "Moneyball" star and "In the Land of Blood and Honey" director Jolie, 36, are beginning to buckle, he tells the magazine.
"We made this declaration some time ago that we weren't going to do it till everyone can," he says. "But I don't think we'll be able to hold out. It means so much to my kids, and they ask a lot. And it means something to me, too, to make that kind of commitment"
The once-married (to Jennifer Aniston) Pitt wouldn't reveal whether he's actually proposed to Jolie. "I'm not going to go any further…But to be in love with someone and be raising a family with someone and want to make that commitment and not be able to is ludicrous, just ludicrous."
Another possibility? A seventh kid! "We haven't closed the book on it," he says of adding to their brood, at least via adoption, anyway. "There's a really nice balance in the house right now, but if we see the need and get that lightning bolt that says, 'We can help this person; we could do something here.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite