Brad Pitt on Marrying Angelina Jolie: We'd Like To
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 13
- Photo: Fame Pictures10 of 13
- Photo: RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital11 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Forget Will and Kate: Hollywood's own royal wedding just might go down, after all.
"We'd actually like to," the Oscar nominee, 48, admits. "And it seems to mean more and more to our kids." But the parents to Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and Knox and Vivienne, 3, famously declared they wouldn't wed until gay marriage was legalized nationwide. But the "Moneyball" star and "In the Land of Blood and Honey" director Jolie, 36, are beginning to buckle, he tells the magazine.
"We made this declaration some time ago that we weren't going to do it till everyone can," he says. "But I don't think we'll be able to hold out. It means so much to my kids, and they ask a lot. And it means something to me, too, to make that kind of commitment"
The once-married (to Jennifer Aniston) Pitt wouldn't reveal whether he's actually proposed to Jolie. "I'm not going to go any further…But to be in love with someone and be raising a family with someone and want to make that commitment and not be able to is ludicrous, just ludicrous."
Another possibility? A seventh kid! "We haven't closed the book on it," he says of adding to their brood, at least via adoption, anyway. "There's a really nice balance in the house right now, but if we see the need and get that lightning bolt that says, 'We can help this person; we could do something here.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite