Brad Pitt on Marrying Angelina Jolie: We'd Like To
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Pictures9 of 13
- Photo: Fame Pictures10 of 13
- Photo: RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital11 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:32:41 AM
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:15:10 AM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy ESPN Gig Canceled Due to Jameis Winston CoverageMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:47:39 PM
- Song Smashup Showdown: Which 2013 Year-End Pop Music Collaboration Is Best?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:39:52 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)
Forget Will and Kate: Hollywood's own royal wedding just might go down, after all.
"We'd actually like to," the Oscar nominee, 48, admits. "And it seems to mean more and more to our kids." But the parents to Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5, and Knox and Vivienne, 3, famously declared they wouldn't wed until gay marriage was legalized nationwide. But the "Moneyball" star and "In the Land of Blood and Honey" director Jolie, 36, are beginning to buckle, he tells the magazine.
"We made this declaration some time ago that we weren't going to do it till everyone can," he says. "But I don't think we'll be able to hold out. It means so much to my kids, and they ask a lot. And it means something to me, too, to make that kind of commitment"
The once-married (to Jennifer Aniston) Pitt wouldn't reveal whether he's actually proposed to Jolie. "I'm not going to go any further…But to be in love with someone and be raising a family with someone and want to make that commitment and not be able to is ludicrous, just ludicrous."
Another possibility? A seventh kid! "We haven't closed the book on it," he says of adding to their brood, at least via adoption, anyway. "There's a really nice balance in the house right now, but if we see the need and get that lightning bolt that says, 'We can help this person; we could do something here.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite