- Photo: VPB/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/GettyImages.com2 of 6
- Photo: VPB/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: VPB/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Oscar Hopefuls Facing Make-or-Break Time at the Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:03:39 AM
- Lars von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac' Getting Released in Two PartsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:45:01 AM
- Ratings: NBC Has Top-Rated 'Christmas in Rockefeller Center' in 7 YearsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:34:07 AM
- Stephen Colbert: Do-Nothing Congress Does Something for Chimps (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:25:07 AM
- Aereo Expanding to Baltimore Dec. 16MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 7:48:11 AM
- Oscar Hopefuls Facing Make-or-Break Time at the Box Office
By Kat Giantis
Midlife crisis or the new macho aesthetic? You be the judge. With his 47th birthday right around the corner, Brad Pitt must figure that time is running out on his chance to rock leather pants in public. At Monday night's Paris premiere of "Megamind," the A-lister hit the red carpet with his lower half sheathed in animal skin.
RELATED VIDEO: Brad and Angelina's premiere PDA
But instead of channeling the look of such famed tight leather trouser wearers as Elvis Presley, Jim Morrison and Marlon Brando (or heck, even Governor Schwarzenegger in Terminator mode), Brad sported a loose-fitting, cargo version of leather pants, which we imagine made an annoying "swish-swish-swish" noise as he walked the red carpet with Angelina Jolie, who opted for a comfy and understated black velvet suit.
Pitt paired his slick slacks with a collarless jacket from the not-too-distant future, motorcycle boots, some facial scruff, and a blown-dry, salt-and-pepper, '70s-style hairdo that surprisingly upped the hotness factor.
Perhaps we're jaded from the long, national nightmare that was Brad's bushy, handsomeness-depleting beard, but we're not hating this look. What do you think? Vote and then tell us in the comments!
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite