Brad Pitt's Child Behind His New Injury
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 18
- Photo: MICHEL SPINGLER/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage5 of 18
- Photo: MacFarlane/Papapress/Splash News6 of 18
- Photo: WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage8 of 18
- Photo: NYTimes.com/.9 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: New York Times/.11 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com12 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com13 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America15 of 18
- Photo: Venturelli/WireImage16 of 18
- Photo: SC2/WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
By Entertainment Tonight
Brad Pitt was spotted walking with a cane earlier this week in Los Angeles and at tonight's Palm Springs International Film Festival's Annual Awards Gala -- where he walked the red carpet with Angelina Jolie and the support of a cane -- he revealed the source of the injury.
RELATED: Celebrity athletes
The actor, who is being honored at the festival for his work in "Moneyball" and "Tree of Life," tells ET that he wiped out on a ski slope while carrying one of his twins. He twisted his knee and suffered some ACL damage in the process.
Brad's bruised arrival led to additional injuries as the mere sight of him and partner Angelina Jolie sent one fan into such a state, an ambulance had to be called and the unidentified reveler was taken away in a stretcher.
RELATED: Nick Cannon healing after surgery
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite