Bradley Cooper Congratulates Ex Jennifer Aniston on Engagement
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America2 of 8
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks3 of 8
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks5 of 8
- Photo: ABFR/GSI6 of 8
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
At the L.A. premiere of "Hit and Run" on Aug. 14, Cooper, 37, was asked about the actress' recent engagement to Justin Theroux, her love of 18 months. "That's awesome!" Cooper told Us Weekly. (The two starred in 2009's ensemble rom-com "He's Just Not That Into You" but did not share any scenes.)
(Reps for both Theroux, 41, and Aniston, 43, confirmed the stars' engagement to Us on Aug. 12; Screenwriter Theroux's rep added, "Justin Theroux had an amazing birthday Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston, accepted his proposal of marriage.")
Cooper and Aniston were first spotted dining together at New York City's Il Cantinori on June 18, 2009. When Cooper and his "Case 39" costar Renee Zellweger, 43, decided to amp up their romance, Aniston was disappointed, a source told Us at the time. "She wanted to turn her date with Cooper into something."
All that is water under the bridge now. According to an insider, Theroux -- who first met Aniston via mutual pal Ben Stiller on the 2007 set of "Tropic Thunder" -- "makes her feel safe and secure when she's with him. A lot of her insecurities melt away."
And Theroux, who costarred with Aniston and Paul Rudd in "Wanderlust," is the perfect match for once-wed Aniston. "He's a charming young man," the "Friends" star's father, "Days of Our Lives" actor John Aniston, told Us in late 2011. "I think they make a wonderful couple."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite