Bradley Cooper Congratulates Ex Jennifer Aniston on Engagement
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America2 of 8
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks3 of 8
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks5 of 8
- Photo: ABFR/GSI6 of 8
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
At the L.A. premiere of "Hit and Run" on Aug. 14, Cooper, 37, was asked about the actress' recent engagement to Justin Theroux, her love of 18 months. "That's awesome!" Cooper told Us Weekly. (The two starred in 2009's ensemble rom-com "He's Just Not That Into You" but did not share any scenes.)
(Reps for both Theroux, 41, and Aniston, 43, confirmed the stars' engagement to Us on Aug. 12; Screenwriter Theroux's rep added, "Justin Theroux had an amazing birthday Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston, accepted his proposal of marriage.")
Cooper and Aniston were first spotted dining together at New York City's Il Cantinori on June 18, 2009. When Cooper and his "Case 39" costar Renee Zellweger, 43, decided to amp up their romance, Aniston was disappointed, a source told Us at the time. "She wanted to turn her date with Cooper into something."
All that is water under the bridge now. According to an insider, Theroux -- who first met Aniston via mutual pal Ben Stiller on the 2007 set of "Tropic Thunder" -- "makes her feel safe and secure when she's with him. A lot of her insecurities melt away."
And Theroux, who costarred with Aniston and Paul Rudd in "Wanderlust," is the perfect match for once-wed Aniston. "He's a charming young man," the "Friends" star's father, "Days of Our Lives" actor John Aniston, told Us in late 2011. "I think they make a wonderful couple."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite