Bradley Cooper Congratulates Ex Jennifer Aniston on Engagement
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America2 of 8
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks3 of 8
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks5 of 8
- Photo: ABFR/GSI6 of 8
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Sound of Music' Ratings: 5 Milestones It Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:40 AM
- 'Nurse 3D' Trailer Teases Erotic Thrills and Bloody Kills on Valentine's MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 8:54:30 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- 'Sound of Music' Ratings: 5 Milestones It Hit for NBC
At the L.A. premiere of "Hit and Run" on Aug. 14, Cooper, 37, was asked about the actress' recent engagement to Justin Theroux, her love of 18 months. "That's awesome!" Cooper told Us Weekly. (The two starred in 2009's ensemble rom-com "He's Just Not That Into You" but did not share any scenes.)
(Reps for both Theroux, 41, and Aniston, 43, confirmed the stars' engagement to Us on Aug. 12; Screenwriter Theroux's rep added, "Justin Theroux had an amazing birthday Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston, accepted his proposal of marriage.")
Cooper and Aniston were first spotted dining together at New York City's Il Cantinori on June 18, 2009. When Cooper and his "Case 39" costar Renee Zellweger, 43, decided to amp up their romance, Aniston was disappointed, a source told Us at the time. "She wanted to turn her date with Cooper into something."
All that is water under the bridge now. According to an insider, Theroux -- who first met Aniston via mutual pal Ben Stiller on the 2007 set of "Tropic Thunder" -- "makes her feel safe and secure when she's with him. A lot of her insecurities melt away."
And Theroux, who costarred with Aniston and Paul Rudd in "Wanderlust," is the perfect match for once-wed Aniston. "He's a charming young man," the "Friends" star's father, "Days of Our Lives" actor John Aniston, told Us in late 2011. "I think they make a wonderful couple."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite