Bradley Cooper Congratulates Ex Jennifer Aniston on Engagement
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America2 of 8
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks3 of 8
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage4 of 8
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks5 of 8
- Photo: ABFR/GSI6 of 8
- Photo: Patrick Hoffmann/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
At the L.A. premiere of "Hit and Run" on Aug. 14, Cooper, 37, was asked about the actress' recent engagement to Justin Theroux, her love of 18 months. "That's awesome!" Cooper told Us Weekly. (The two starred in 2009's ensemble rom-com "He's Just Not That Into You" but did not share any scenes.)
(Reps for both Theroux, 41, and Aniston, 43, confirmed the stars' engagement to Us on Aug. 12; Screenwriter Theroux's rep added, "Justin Theroux had an amazing birthday Friday, receiving an extraordinary gift when his girlfriend, Jennifer Aniston, accepted his proposal of marriage.")
Cooper and Aniston were first spotted dining together at New York City's Il Cantinori on June 18, 2009. When Cooper and his "Case 39" costar Renee Zellweger, 43, decided to amp up their romance, Aniston was disappointed, a source told Us at the time. "She wanted to turn her date with Cooper into something."
All that is water under the bridge now. According to an insider, Theroux -- who first met Aniston via mutual pal Ben Stiller on the 2007 set of "Tropic Thunder" -- "makes her feel safe and secure when she's with him. A lot of her insecurities melt away."
And Theroux, who costarred with Aniston and Paul Rudd in "Wanderlust," is the perfect match for once-wed Aniston. "He's a charming young man," the "Friends" star's father, "Days of Our Lives" actor John Aniston, told Us in late 2011. "I think they make a wonderful couple."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhat's Buzzing
From Crowd Ignite