Bradley Cooper, Renee Zellweger Rave About Working Together
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin4 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:50:00 PM
- Ratings: Fargo Gets Off to OK Start; S.H.I.E.L.D. UpMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:44:00 PM
- Google Earnings Up From Last Q1, But Falls Shy of ForecastsMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:39:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' End Credits to Feature 'X-Men: Days of Future PastMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:52:00 PM
- American Idol's Malaya Watson Explains Why She Almost Didn't AuditionMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'
What a difference four years makes!
Now dating for over a year, the ultra-private, real-life couple opened up about getting acquainted on the horror film, in which they play a flirty but platonic social worker (Zellweger) and psychologist (Cooper).
"Can't say enough about her," Cooper, 35, raved to Entertainment Tonight. "I never met her before this movie, but I just love her. I love coming to work. I love acting with her. I can learn so much from her."
Zellweger, 41, added of her love, "He's a great actor! I just got so excited, not believing that I was going to go work with him." (Lately, Zellweger has been palling around in L.A. with Gloria Cooper, the "A-Team" actor's mom.)
Cooper gushed, "It's just so easy to work with her!"
The couple have been notoriously tight-lipped about their romance. In the June/July issue of Details, Cooper refused to chat about Zellweger. "I just can't," he said.
"They're so down-to-earth and [they] spend time with family whenever possible," a source close to the couple told Us earlier this year. "They're the real deal!" added another pal.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite