Bradley Cooper Reveals His Date to the Oscars: His Mom!
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Said Elatab/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: Christian Lapid/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: CHRISTIAN LAPID/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Arthur Mola/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
No arguments here: Bradley Cooper couldn't be more excited about debuting a new lovely lady on his arm at this year's Oscars.
The "Silver Linings Playbook" actor, 38, told E! News that his plus-one to the Academy Awards is already spoken for -- by none other than his mother, Gloria.
"Oh yeah, that was done," he told the site. "One night, when I started in the profession, [my mom said], 'If you ever [get nominated], I am the date.'"
"She was freaking out," he added of her reaction to the happy news.
Cooper received a coveted nod for Best Actor during Thursday morning's Oscar nominations announcement for his turn as former teacher Pat in "Silver Linings Playbook."
The David O. Russell-directed film is also up for seven other awards, including Best Director, Best Actress (for Jennifer Lawrence), Best Supporting Actor (for Robert DeNiro), Best Supporting Actress (for Jacki Weaver) and Best Picture.
Cooper and his previous red carpet date, ex-girlfriend Zoe Saldana, called it quits for the second time just last month leading into the holidays.
"Zoe had planned to spend the holidays with Bradley and his family in Europe,” a source told The New York Post's Page Six. "They all were going to Paris, but things didn't work out between them. Zoe spent New Year's Eve with Friends in Miami."
As first reported by Us Weekly, The Words costars initially split in March 2012 after three months of dating, though they quietly rekindled their romance later that fall.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Bradley Cooper Reveals His Date to the Oscars: His Mom!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite