Bradley Cooper's Father Dies
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
Bradley Cooper is mourning the loss of his father Charles, 71, who passed away January 15 after a long illness.
A former Merrill Lynch stock broker, Charles is survived by his wife Gloria, son Bradley, daughter Holly and sister Nancy Peacock.
Bradley, 36, got his father a cameo role in 2010's "The A-Team," where Charles played Judge Advocate No. 3 in a court martial scene.
"It was one of the best experiences of my life. The guy loves to improvise -- I had to calm him down!" Cooper said on the "Late Show With David Letterman." "He wanted to improvise with Jessica Biel. He was supposed to stay in his seat, but he got up and the camera had to start moving. He wanted to have a conversation with Jessica!"
Renee Zellweger -- who he began dating Bradley in the summer of 2009 -- canceled her appearance at Sunday's Golden Globes to be with him.
Funeral services for Charles have not been disclosed.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite