Brian Austin Green: I want to thank Reese Witherspoon for helping keep my baby with Megan Fox a secret
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP/Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: ADHI/GSI2 of 10
- Photo: JAWS/GSI3 of 10
- Photo: ADHI/GSI4 of 10
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Peter/NPG6 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: ADHI/GSI8 of 10
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:36:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Accuser's Lawyer Says More Sex Abuse Lawsuits Against 'Hollywood InsiMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:39:00 PM
- Ryan Seacrest Set to Renew 'American Idol' Contract, but NBCU and E! Future UncertMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:14:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Tribeca: Patrick Stewart and Mary Elizabeth Winstead Steal the Show on Night 3
Proud new papa Brian Austin Green has a special lady he'd like to thank -- and it's not his wife, Megan Fox.
Instead, Green told Ryan Seacrest during a Tuesday chat with the deejay that he appreciates all Reese Witherspoon did to provide him and Fox with some privacy after they welcomed their son, Noah Shannon, Sept. 27 -- even if it was totally unintentional on Witherspoon's part.
"We got really lucky. And I've been wanting to send Reese Witherspoon flowers for, like, a month and a half. 'Cause she actually gave birth, I think, the day before us in Santa Monica," the "90210" alumnus, 39, explained. "We were lucky enough to go in at 2:30 in the morning to the hospital and nobody knew. We were there for two days ... and we heard Reese was at her place and had a baby, and we got out of the hospital and nobody knew [about us]." (Witherspoon and her husband, Jim Toth, welcomed son Tennessee on Sept. 27).
"We got home and thought, 'This is unbelievable,'" Green added. "Because we weren't expecting to get away with it. So we just figured we would go with it as long as we could."
Nearly two weeks later, Fox finally took to her Facebook page to break the news that her and Green's bundle of joy had arrived.
"We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love," Fox wrote. "Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes."
After discussing his wife's sweet message on the show, Green said he had one additional thing he'd like to add to it.
Joked the actor, "Reese, your ice cream cake is on the way."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite