Brian Austin Green: I want to thank Reese Witherspoon for helping keep my baby with Megan Fox a secret
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP/Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: ADHI/GSI2 of 10
- Photo: JAWS/GSI3 of 10
- Photo: ADHI/GSI4 of 10
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Peter/NPG6 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: ADHI/GSI8 of 10
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Proud new papa Brian Austin Green has a special lady he'd like to thank -- and it's not his wife, Megan Fox.
Instead, Green told Ryan Seacrest during a Tuesday chat with the deejay that he appreciates all Reese Witherspoon did to provide him and Fox with some privacy after they welcomed their son, Noah Shannon, Sept. 27 -- even if it was totally unintentional on Witherspoon's part.
"We got really lucky. And I've been wanting to send Reese Witherspoon flowers for, like, a month and a half. 'Cause she actually gave birth, I think, the day before us in Santa Monica," the "90210" alumnus, 39, explained. "We were lucky enough to go in at 2:30 in the morning to the hospital and nobody knew. We were there for two days ... and we heard Reese was at her place and had a baby, and we got out of the hospital and nobody knew [about us]." (Witherspoon and her husband, Jim Toth, welcomed son Tennessee on Sept. 27).
"We got home and thought, 'This is unbelievable,'" Green added. "Because we weren't expecting to get away with it. So we just figured we would go with it as long as we could."
Nearly two weeks later, Fox finally took to her Facebook page to break the news that her and Green's bundle of joy had arrived.
"We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love," Fox wrote. "Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes."
After discussing his wife's sweet message on the show, Green said he had one additional thing he'd like to add to it.
Joked the actor, "Reese, your ice cream cake is on the way."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite