Brian Austin Green: I want to thank Reese Witherspoon for helping keep my baby with Megan Fox a secret
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP/Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: ADHI/GSI2 of 10
- Photo: JAWS/GSI3 of 10
- Photo: ADHI/GSI4 of 10
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Peter/NPG6 of 10
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: ADHI/GSI8 of 10
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Bill Murray Comedy 'Rock the Kasbah' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Seth Meyers Gears Up to Host the Emmy Awards MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Former Legendary Digital Chief Tom Lesinski Forms Energi EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:21:00 AM
- Miles Teller on Lending Clothes to Hook-Ups: 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back' (PhMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:17:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in October
Proud new papa Brian Austin Green has a special lady he'd like to thank -- and it's not his wife, Megan Fox.
Instead, Green told Ryan Seacrest during a Tuesday chat with the deejay that he appreciates all Reese Witherspoon did to provide him and Fox with some privacy after they welcomed their son, Noah Shannon, Sept. 27 -- even if it was totally unintentional on Witherspoon's part.
"We got really lucky. And I've been wanting to send Reese Witherspoon flowers for, like, a month and a half. 'Cause she actually gave birth, I think, the day before us in Santa Monica," the "90210" alumnus, 39, explained. "We were lucky enough to go in at 2:30 in the morning to the hospital and nobody knew. We were there for two days ... and we heard Reese was at her place and had a baby, and we got out of the hospital and nobody knew [about us]." (Witherspoon and her husband, Jim Toth, welcomed son Tennessee on Sept. 27).
"We got home and thought, 'This is unbelievable,'" Green added. "Because we weren't expecting to get away with it. So we just figured we would go with it as long as we could."
Nearly two weeks later, Fox finally took to her Facebook page to break the news that her and Green's bundle of joy had arrived.
"We are humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love," Fox wrote. "Thanks to those of you who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes."
After discussing his wife's sweet message on the show, Green said he had one additional thing he'd like to add to it.
Joked the actor, "Reese, your ice cream cake is on the way."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrettiest Ladies
From Crowd Ignite