'Bridesmaids' Actor Chris O'Dowd Is Engaged
- Photo: Mike Marsland/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: Flashburst/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Jon Furniss/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: Nick Harvey/WireImage4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Tis the season for engagements!
"Bridesmaids" actor Chris O'Dowd, who wooed Kristen Wiig's character as the lovable Irish cop Nathan Rhodes in the 2011 flick, will soon tie the knot with his girlfriend, British TV personality Dawn Porter.
Proposing the day after Christmas during the couple's vacation in Guernsey, an island in the English Channel, O'Dowd, 32, took to Twitter to confirm the happy news Thursday.
"I'm so bored of all this happiness and sex. I'm getting married," he wrote. Added his 32-year-old fiancee, via Twitter: "I guess he liked it, coz he put a ring on it. #engaged."
That ring, Porter tells the local Guernsey Press, is not the traditional engagement diamond, but an emerald.
"The ring is gorgeous -- an emerald, as he is Irish, and green to replace a green ring of my mum's that I have worn on that hand since I was 16," the bride-to-be told the paper.
According to Porter, the couple is considering a summer 2012 wedding.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite