Brittany Murphy's Dad Sues L.A. County Coroner
- Photo: JM5/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: DH1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Apega/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: DH1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Dimitri Halkidis/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Dimitri Halkidis/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: MSN/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Z.Tomaszewski/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: BMA/JTT/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: HG1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: ZTA/ZOB/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
Entertainment Tonight -- Brittany Murphy's father, Angelo Bertolotti, has filed a lawsuit against the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office after being dissatisfied by the handling of his daughter's death investigation, according to court papers obtained by ET.
In the documents, Bertolotti states that he disagrees with the findings in the autopsy report, writing that the "testing/toxicology was incomplete and the death of Brittany Anne Murphy Monjack was never fully investigated."
The autopsy reportedly attributed Murphy's death to community-acquired pneumonia and iron deficiency anemia.
In the lawsuit, Bertolotti requests that a judge release his daughter's hair samples so that he might investigate further.
Murphy died on Dec. 19, 2009, five months prior to the death of her husband, Simon, who also reportedly passed from pneumonia and anemia.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMoving On
From Crowd Ignite