Brittany Murphy's Dad Sues L.A. County Coroner
- Photo: JM5/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: DH1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Apega/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: DH1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Dimitri Halkidis/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Dimitri Halkidis/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: MSN/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Z.Tomaszewski/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: BMA/JTT/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: HG1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: ZTA/ZOB/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Oxygen Orders Anthology Series 'My Crazy Love' Featuring Outrageous Romantic GestuMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'Red Band Society' Review: Prognosis Is Good, Though It Could Take More RisksMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:42:00 AM
- Ratings: 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project' Premieres Suffer Big Drops MSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:37:00 AM
- 5 spring trends from London Fashion WeekMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:35:49 AM
- Jezebel Writer Lindy West Joins GQ as Culture WriterMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Oxygen Orders Anthology Series 'My Crazy Love' Featuring Outrageous Romantic Gestu
Entertainment Tonight -- Brittany Murphy's father, Angelo Bertolotti, has filed a lawsuit against the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office after being dissatisfied by the handling of his daughter's death investigation, according to court papers obtained by ET.
In the documents, Bertolotti states that he disagrees with the findings in the autopsy report, writing that the "testing/toxicology was incomplete and the death of Brittany Anne Murphy Monjack was never fully investigated."
The autopsy reportedly attributed Murphy's death to community-acquired pneumonia and iron deficiency anemia.
In the lawsuit, Bertolotti requests that a judge release his daughter's hair samples so that he might investigate further.
Murphy died on Dec. 19, 2009, five months prior to the death of her husband, Simon, who also reportedly passed from pneumonia and anemia.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite