Brittany Murphy's Dad Sues L.A. County Coroner
- Photo: JM5/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: DH1/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: DH1/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Dimitri Halkidis/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Dimitri Halkidis/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: MSN/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: Z.Tomaszewski/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: BMA/JTT/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: HG1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: ZTA/ZOB/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Jody Cortes/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Sundance Premieres Include Roger Ebert, Whitey Bulger Documentaries, 'The Raid 2MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 1:00:01 PM
- Don't Worry Christian Bale, You're in Good Box-Office Bomb CompanyMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:59:53 PM
- 'Wolf of Wall Street,' 'American Hustle,' 'Gravity&MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 12:00:54 PM
- Legendary Acquires 'The Kennedys' Producer Asylum Entertainment (Corrected)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:56:40 AM
- Showtime's 'Californication' Returns for 7th and Final Season in AprilMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 11:21:21 AM
- Sundance Premieres Include Roger Ebert, Whitey Bulger Documentaries, 'The Raid 2
Entertainment Tonight -- Brittany Murphy's father, Angelo Bertolotti, has filed a lawsuit against the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office after being dissatisfied by the handling of his daughter's death investigation, according to court papers obtained by ET.
In the documents, Bertolotti states that he disagrees with the findings in the autopsy report, writing that the "testing/toxicology was incomplete and the death of Brittany Anne Murphy Monjack was never fully investigated."
The autopsy reportedly attributed Murphy's death to community-acquired pneumonia and iron deficiency anemia.
In the lawsuit, Bertolotti requests that a judge release his daughter's hair samples so that he might investigate further.
Murphy died on Dec. 19, 2009, five months prior to the death of her husband, Simon, who also reportedly passed from pneumonia and anemia.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTeenage Dream
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite