Brooklyn Decker: 'I Hate Showing Off My Body'
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: BULLS/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Target/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: .4 of 16
- Photo: PMK/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: RW5/ZJE/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Robert Wallace/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Robert WAllace/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: AFLO/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: NICK SADLER/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Brooklyn Decker has got it, but she's modest about flaunting it!
In a recent interview with FabSugar, the 2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model revealed that despite having one of the sexiest bodies in Hollywood, she has to step outside her comfort zone with her wardrobe.
"The biggest thing is finding that balance between masculine and feminine. Because I'm such a tomboy, I hate showing off my body," Decker, 25, explained to FabSugar at the Splendid Soho opening April 18. "[My stylist] is always like 'you have to show your figure.'"
Decker, whose husband is tennis star Andy Roddick, has been gearing up for the release of her new flick, "Battleship," in which she holds one of the lead female roles. Along the sci-fi thriller's press junket, Decker's red carpet couture has consisted of a plunging J. Mendel gown, a black lacy femme d'armes gown with a thigh-high slit and a navy halter number by Stella McCartney.
"One of my favorite ['Battleship'] looks was the Stella McCartney dress, and it felt very athletic with a high neck, but it was fitted," the model/actress explained to FabSugar. "We have to kind of balance each other out."
"Battleship," which also stars Rihanna, Liam Neeson, Taylor Kitsch and Alexander Skarsgard, hits theaters May 18.
Read the rest of Decker's interview with FabSugar here.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Brooklyn Decker: "I Hate Showing Off My Body"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite