Brooklyn Decker: 'I Hate Showing Off My Body'
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: BULLS/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Target/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: .4 of 16
- Photo: PMK/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: RW5/ZJE/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Robert Wallace/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Robert WAllace/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: AFLO/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: NICK SADLER/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Under Investigation by NYPD for Alleged Sexual AssaultMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:05:00 AM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Dollhouse's' EnMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 11:05:00 AM
- 'Exodus' Director Ridley Scott Explains Controversial Casting DecisionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:38:00 AM
- Time Warner Ends Negotiations With Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:33:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother,' CBS Top Repeat-Heavy NightMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 9:12:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Under Investigation by NYPD for Alleged Sexual Assault
Brooklyn Decker has got it, but she's modest about flaunting it!
In a recent interview with FabSugar, the 2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model revealed that despite having one of the sexiest bodies in Hollywood, she has to step outside her comfort zone with her wardrobe.
"The biggest thing is finding that balance between masculine and feminine. Because I'm such a tomboy, I hate showing off my body," Decker, 25, explained to FabSugar at the Splendid Soho opening April 18. "[My stylist] is always like 'you have to show your figure.'"
Decker, whose husband is tennis star Andy Roddick, has been gearing up for the release of her new flick, "Battleship," in which she holds one of the lead female roles. Along the sci-fi thriller's press junket, Decker's red carpet couture has consisted of a plunging J. Mendel gown, a black lacy femme d'armes gown with a thigh-high slit and a navy halter number by Stella McCartney.
"One of my favorite ['Battleship'] looks was the Stella McCartney dress, and it felt very athletic with a high neck, but it was fitted," the model/actress explained to FabSugar. "We have to kind of balance each other out."
"Battleship," which also stars Rihanna, Liam Neeson, Taylor Kitsch and Alexander Skarsgard, hits theaters May 18.
Read the rest of Decker's interview with FabSugar here.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Brooklyn Decker: "I Hate Showing Off My Body"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite