Brooklyn Decker: 'I Hate Showing Off My Body'
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: BULLS/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Target/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: .4 of 16
- Photo: PMK/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: RW5/ZJE/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Robert Wallace/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Robert WAllace/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: AFLO/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: NICK SADLER/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Brooklyn Decker has got it, but she's modest about flaunting it!
In a recent interview with FabSugar, the 2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model revealed that despite having one of the sexiest bodies in Hollywood, she has to step outside her comfort zone with her wardrobe.
"The biggest thing is finding that balance between masculine and feminine. Because I'm such a tomboy, I hate showing off my body," Decker, 25, explained to FabSugar at the Splendid Soho opening April 18. "[My stylist] is always like 'you have to show your figure.'"
Decker, whose husband is tennis star Andy Roddick, has been gearing up for the release of her new flick, "Battleship," in which she holds one of the lead female roles. Along the sci-fi thriller's press junket, Decker's red carpet couture has consisted of a plunging J. Mendel gown, a black lacy femme d'armes gown with a thigh-high slit and a navy halter number by Stella McCartney.
"One of my favorite ['Battleship'] looks was the Stella McCartney dress, and it felt very athletic with a high neck, but it was fitted," the model/actress explained to FabSugar. "We have to kind of balance each other out."
"Battleship," which also stars Rihanna, Liam Neeson, Taylor Kitsch and Alexander Skarsgard, hits theaters May 18.
Read the rest of Decker's interview with FabSugar here.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Brooklyn Decker: "I Hate Showing Off My Body"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite