Brooklyn Decker: 'I Hate Showing Off My Body'
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: BULLS/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Target/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: .4 of 16
- Photo: PMK/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: RW5/ZJE/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Robert Wallace/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Robert WAllace/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: AFLO/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: NICK SADLER/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
Brooklyn Decker has got it, but she's modest about flaunting it!
In a recent interview with FabSugar, the 2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model revealed that despite having one of the sexiest bodies in Hollywood, she has to step outside her comfort zone with her wardrobe.
"The biggest thing is finding that balance between masculine and feminine. Because I'm such a tomboy, I hate showing off my body," Decker, 25, explained to FabSugar at the Splendid Soho opening April 18. "[My stylist] is always like 'you have to show your figure.'"
Decker, whose husband is tennis star Andy Roddick, has been gearing up for the release of her new flick, "Battleship," in which she holds one of the lead female roles. Along the sci-fi thriller's press junket, Decker's red carpet couture has consisted of a plunging J. Mendel gown, a black lacy femme d'armes gown with a thigh-high slit and a navy halter number by Stella McCartney.
"One of my favorite ['Battleship'] looks was the Stella McCartney dress, and it felt very athletic with a high neck, but it was fitted," the model/actress explained to FabSugar. "We have to kind of balance each other out."
"Battleship," which also stars Rihanna, Liam Neeson, Taylor Kitsch and Alexander Skarsgard, hits theaters May 18.
Read the rest of Decker's interview with FabSugar here.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Brooklyn Decker: "I Hate Showing Off My Body"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite