Brooklyn Decker: 'I Hate Showing Off My Body'
- Photo: KM/Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: BULLS/Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Target/Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: .4 of 16
- Photo: PMK/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: RW5/ZJE/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Robert Wallace/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Robert WAllace/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: AFLO/StarTraks13 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: NICK SADLER/StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
Brooklyn Decker has got it, but she's modest about flaunting it!
In a recent interview with FabSugar, the 2010 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model revealed that despite having one of the sexiest bodies in Hollywood, she has to step outside her comfort zone with her wardrobe.
"The biggest thing is finding that balance between masculine and feminine. Because I'm such a tomboy, I hate showing off my body," Decker, 25, explained to FabSugar at the Splendid Soho opening April 18. "[My stylist] is always like 'you have to show your figure.'"
Decker, whose husband is tennis star Andy Roddick, has been gearing up for the release of her new flick, "Battleship," in which she holds one of the lead female roles. Along the sci-fi thriller's press junket, Decker's red carpet couture has consisted of a plunging J. Mendel gown, a black lacy femme d'armes gown with a thigh-high slit and a navy halter number by Stella McCartney.
"One of my favorite ['Battleship'] looks was the Stella McCartney dress, and it felt very athletic with a high neck, but it was fitted," the model/actress explained to FabSugar. "We have to kind of balance each other out."
"Battleship," which also stars Rihanna, Liam Neeson, Taylor Kitsch and Alexander Skarsgard, hits theaters May 18.
Read the rest of Decker's interview with FabSugar here.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Brooklyn Decker: "I Hate Showing Off My Body"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite