Bruce Willis Donates Ski Resort to Non-Profit
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
In the past, Bruce Willis has done some pretty good deeds, including buying 12,000 boxes of Girl Scout cookies from his daughter and sending them to troops in Afghanistan. Now, he's handing over his Idaho ski resort to a non-profit organization.
The recently formed non-profit group Soldier Mountain Ski Area, Inc. will assume ownership and operations of the resort, and one of the board members of the non-profit is the grandson of Soldier Mountain founder Bob Frostenson.
"I couldn't be more pleased with the organization that will be responsible for the management of the Soldier Mountain Ski Area," says Willis. "The community came together, established the SMSA organization, and now assures its continued success. It was exciting to see that the very people who ski at Soldier care so much about its future. I wish them the very best."
Willis has owned Soldier Mountain in Fairfield, Idaho since the late '90s. The mountain has been in operation since 1948 and has 1,150 skiable acres and many options for Snow Cat backcountry skiing.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite