Bruce Willis: No Plans to "Begin Breeding" Again
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Nina Westervelt/Wonderwall3 of 6
- Photo: Alex Whistler/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Former Napster COO Struck by Cop Car, Killed During Bicycle RideMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 7:27:16 AM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- Former Napster COO Struck by Cop Car, Killed During Bicycle Ride
Already a dad to three daughters, Bruce Willis says he's taking things "slow" and enjoying alone time with new wife, Emma Heming."It's been suggested we begin breeding immediately," the actor, 54, told Usmagazine.com Thursday at the Los Angeles premiere of his new film Surrogates. "[But we're taking it] just a day at a time. Really slowly."
The pair -- who tied the knot last March in an intimate ceremony in the Turks and Caicos Islands -- love to pack on the PDA. And he doesn't care who notices.
"We're sickening. We make out in public," he told W magazine earlier this summer.
And though Willis pulled double duty directing and acting in his new film -- based on the comic book of the same name -- his homelife remains a No. 1 priority.
"I hear so many people in relationships say, 'I just need a couple of days away, or even an hour away,'" he says. "But I don’t want to be away from Emma at all. It's the most singular relationship I've ever had in my life."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite