Bruce Willis: No Plans to "Begin Breeding" Again
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Nina Westervelt/Wonderwall3 of 6
- Photo: Alex Whistler/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for saleMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:14:01 AM
- Sondheim himself sings in HBO's 'Six by Sondheim'MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:59:32 AM
- Final suspect in Dutch art heist arrested in UKMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:48:53 AM
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best ReactionsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:00:00 PM
- Oprah Winfrey Says Goodbye to Nelson Mandela: 'My Hero' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:01:17 PM
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for sale
Already a dad to three daughters, Bruce Willis says he's taking things "slow" and enjoying alone time with new wife, Emma Heming."It's been suggested we begin breeding immediately," the actor, 54, told Usmagazine.com Thursday at the Los Angeles premiere of his new film Surrogates. "[But we're taking it] just a day at a time. Really slowly."
The pair -- who tied the knot last March in an intimate ceremony in the Turks and Caicos Islands -- love to pack on the PDA. And he doesn't care who notices.
"We're sickening. We make out in public," he told W magazine earlier this summer.
And though Willis pulled double duty directing and acting in his new film -- based on the comic book of the same name -- his homelife remains a No. 1 priority.
"I hear so many people in relationships say, 'I just need a couple of days away, or even an hour away,'" he says. "But I don’t want to be away from Emma at all. It's the most singular relationship I've ever had in my life."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite