Bruce Willis on His New Daughter Mabel Ray
- Photo: WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Apega/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 11
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:40:00 PM
- Gary Oldman in Talks to Join Kevin Costner in Ariel Vroman's 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'Getting On' Creators Credit HBO Go for Staying on the AirMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Jon Daly Joins Zach Galifianakis, Kristen Wiig in Armored Car Heist ComedyMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Fox Announces Premiere Dates for Gotham, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and MoreMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 3:59:00 PM
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'
It's been almost two weeks to the day since Bruce Willis welcomed his new daughter, Mabel Ray, to the world and the four-time-father is still shining with that proud-papa glow.
Willis calls the bouncing baby girl a reawakening of sorts, telling ET that fatherhood has given him a new zest for life.
"You just forget how much fun it is and how cool it is," Willis says. "There are a lot of things that I'm reminded of that regular life knocks out of you."
The new dad arrived to our interview for the hotly-anticipated action flick, "GI Joe: Retaliation," out June 29, admittedly sleep deprived, but Willis says he wouldn't have it any other way.
"I didn't get to bed till 9am…[Lately] I'm just up wandering around with her…It just calms you down. It calms me down, anyway."
Mabel Ray was born April 1st and is Bruce's first child with wife Emma Heming. The 57-year-old actor has three daughters (Rumer, 23; Scout, 20; and Tallulah, 17) from a previous marriage to Demi Moore.
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTParis Fashion
From Crowd Ignite