Bruce Willis on His New Daughter Mabel Ray
- Photo: WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP2 of 11
- Photo: Apega/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com4 of 11
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/Retna Ltd.5 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 11
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com8 of 11
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com9 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit winMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:53:17 AM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit win
It's been almost two weeks to the day since Bruce Willis welcomed his new daughter, Mabel Ray, to the world and the four-time-father is still shining with that proud-papa glow.
Willis calls the bouncing baby girl a reawakening of sorts, telling ET that fatherhood has given him a new zest for life.
"You just forget how much fun it is and how cool it is," Willis says. "There are a lot of things that I'm reminded of that regular life knocks out of you."
The new dad arrived to our interview for the hotly-anticipated action flick, "GI Joe: Retaliation," out June 29, admittedly sleep deprived, but Willis says he wouldn't have it any other way.
"I didn't get to bed till 9am…[Lately] I'm just up wandering around with her…It just calms you down. It calms me down, anyway."
Mabel Ray was born April 1st and is Bruce's first child with wife Emma Heming. The 57-year-old actor has three daughters (Rumer, 23; Scout, 20; and Tallulah, 17) from a previous marriage to Demi Moore.
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite