Bruce Willis, Wife Emma Heming-Willis Babymoon Before Second Baby
- Photo: Nicholas Hunt/Patrick McMullan/.1 of 11
- Photo: Emma Heming/Facebook2 of 11
- Photo: Dave Bedrosian/Future Image/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Inivision/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: James Coldrey/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Apega/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Synopsis Details Sequel's Plot and Teases New HMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:44:00 AM
- 'The Carter' Director Launches Indiegogo Campaign for Chris Cole Skate DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 AM
- Brie Larson, Ben Kingsley to Join Daniel Radcliffe in 'Brooklyn Bridge'MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 2:12:00 AM
- 'Black Swan' Producer Jon Avnet Launches Indigenous Media With Focus on Premium DiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:00:00 AM
- Adam Lambert Replaces Keith Urban for 'American Idol' New York AuditionsMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 8:55:00 PM
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Synopsis Details Sequel's Plot and Teases New H
Babymoon bliss! Bruce Willis is gearing up for baby No. 2 with his wife Emma Heming-Willis. The couple recently returned from a special babymoon before the birth of their second child, Us Weekly can confirm.
"The babymoon was at Bruce's place in Parrot Cay," an insider tells Us. Indeed, the married couple of five years spent time in the Turks and Caicos Islands, and even captured a sweet moment of the model proudly showing off her baby bump near the ocean. "#BabyMoon2014 Photo: B. Willis," the 35-year-old shared on her Facebook page on Jan. 20. This is the first time the pair has acknowledged the pregnancy.
In another photo, the "Diehard" actor is seen running on the sand while flying a kite. "A man with many hidden talents #KiteFlying," Emma gushed.
Us exclusively confirmed last December that Willis, 58, and his wife are expecting another bundle of joy; they are already parents to daughter Mabel, 21 months. (Willis also shares three daughters, Rumer, 25, Scout, 22, and Tallulah, 19, with ex-wife Demi Moore.)
"[Bruce is] adorable with Mabel and all of his girls," the source adds to Us. "It's hilarious to see the tough guy stereotype just melt away. He'll put on a baby voice, get cute with her. Being a dad is no doubt the most important thing for him."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Vacations
From Crowd Ignite