Bruce Willis, Wife Emma Heming-Willis Babymoon Before Second Baby
- Photo: Nicholas Hunt/Patrick McMullan/.1 of 11
- Photo: Emma Heming/Facebook2 of 11
- Photo: Dave Bedrosian/Future Image/WENN3 of 11
- Photo: Splash News4 of 11
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Inivision/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage7 of 11
- Photo: James Coldrey/StarTraks8 of 11
- Photo: WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Apega/WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Babymoon bliss! Bruce Willis is gearing up for baby No. 2 with his wife Emma Heming-Willis. The couple recently returned from a special babymoon before the birth of their second child, Us Weekly can confirm.
"The babymoon was at Bruce's place in Parrot Cay," an insider tells Us. Indeed, the married couple of five years spent time in the Turks and Caicos Islands, and even captured a sweet moment of the model proudly showing off her baby bump near the ocean. "#BabyMoon2014 Photo: B. Willis," the 35-year-old shared on her Facebook page on Jan. 20. This is the first time the pair has acknowledged the pregnancy.
In another photo, the "Diehard" actor is seen running on the sand while flying a kite. "A man with many hidden talents #KiteFlying," Emma gushed.
Us exclusively confirmed last December that Willis, 58, and his wife are expecting another bundle of joy; they are already parents to daughter Mabel, 21 months. (Willis also shares three daughters, Rumer, 25, Scout, 22, and Tallulah, 19, with ex-wife Demi Moore.)
"[Bruce is] adorable with Mabel and all of his girls," the source adds to Us. "It's hilarious to see the tough guy stereotype just melt away. He'll put on a baby voice, get cute with her. Being a dad is no doubt the most important thing for him."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite