Bryce Dallas Howard Gives Birth to a Girl!
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: KELLY JORDAN/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: DC5/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: DC5/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Edgar Wright to Direct Young Adult Adaptation 'Grasshopper Jungle' for SonyMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Comedy Central Renews 'Drunk History,' 'Nathan for You'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:45:00 PM
- Colin Firth, Emma Stone riff on working with WoodyMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:42:41 PM
- 'Up the Down Staircase' writer Kaufman dies at 103MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:41:09 PM
- Game of Thrones Casts Red Viper's Brother, Recasts Joffrey's SisterMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:09:00 PM
- Edgar Wright to Direct Young Adult Adaptation 'Grasshopper Jungle' for Sony
Bryce Dallas Howard can finally pass on her gorgeous red hair to a child who will appreciate it!
"The Help" actress welcomed a daughter into the world on Thursday, which her dad, famous movie producer/director Ron Howard, confirmed via Twitter Saturday evening.
"Beatrice Jean Howard-Gabel. Born Jan 19 2012 8lbs 6oz. Bryce & Baby B are spectacular. Daddy Seth & brother Theo are beaming ear to ear :-)" the proud grandpa, 57, tweeted.
"Beatrice's arrival is hugely exciting for our family Thanks for all the kind tweets folks," he added.
Beatrice Jean is the second child for the 30-year-old actress and her actor husband of five years, Seth Gabel. Their son Theo, 4, was born in February 2007.
When Theo was three-years-old, Howard opened up about dealing with postpartum depression after her son's birth on Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP blog.
"I felt I was failing at breast feeding. My house was a mess. I believed I was a terrible dog owner. I was certain I was an awful actress," the actress revealed in 2010.
With the support of family and friends, Howard sought professional treatment. She also read Brooke Shields' Down Came the Rain, which she described as "a revelation."
"Do I wish I had never endured postpartum depression? Absolutely," wrote Howard. "I...feel deep gratitude for those who stood by me, for the lesson that we must never be afraid to ask for help."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite