Bryce Dallas Howard Gives Birth to a Girl!
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: KELLY JORDAN/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: DC5/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: DC5/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video PlatformMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:47:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx, Kevin Hart in Talks to Star in Hitman Movie 'The Black Phantom'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:45:00 AM
- Ratings: Bachelor Finale Hits Season High; Bones Returns UpMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:30:00 AM
- SAG Awards Key Dates AnnouncedMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:15:00 AM
- Disney In Talks to Buy Maker Studios for $500M+MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video Platform
Bryce Dallas Howard can finally pass on her gorgeous red hair to a child who will appreciate it!
"The Help" actress welcomed a daughter into the world on Thursday, which her dad, famous movie producer/director Ron Howard, confirmed via Twitter Saturday evening.
"Beatrice Jean Howard-Gabel. Born Jan 19 2012 8lbs 6oz. Bryce & Baby B are spectacular. Daddy Seth & brother Theo are beaming ear to ear :-)" the proud grandpa, 57, tweeted.
"Beatrice's arrival is hugely exciting for our family Thanks for all the kind tweets folks," he added.
Beatrice Jean is the second child for the 30-year-old actress and her actor husband of five years, Seth Gabel. Their son Theo, 4, was born in February 2007.
When Theo was three-years-old, Howard opened up about dealing with postpartum depression after her son's birth on Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP blog.
"I felt I was failing at breast feeding. My house was a mess. I believed I was a terrible dog owner. I was certain I was an awful actress," the actress revealed in 2010.
With the support of family and friends, Howard sought professional treatment. She also read Brooke Shields' Down Came the Rain, which she described as "a revelation."
"Do I wish I had never endured postpartum depression? Absolutely," wrote Howard. "I...feel deep gratitude for those who stood by me, for the lesson that we must never be afraid to ask for help."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite