Bryce Dallas Howard Gives Birth to a Girl!
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: KELLY JORDAN/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: DC5/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: DC5/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ellen Page, 'Same Love' Singer Mary Lambert Top The Advocate's 'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jackie Chan 'Ashamed,' 'Heartbroken' Over Son's Arrest MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Mark Burnett and Roma Downey's 'Dovekeepers' Casts 'Manhattan&amMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:30:00 AM
- Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande and Jessie J to Open MTV VMAsMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:59:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Ellen Page, 'Same Love' Singer Mary Lambert Top The Advocate's '
Bryce Dallas Howard can finally pass on her gorgeous red hair to a child who will appreciate it!
"The Help" actress welcomed a daughter into the world on Thursday, which her dad, famous movie producer/director Ron Howard, confirmed via Twitter Saturday evening.
"Beatrice Jean Howard-Gabel. Born Jan 19 2012 8lbs 6oz. Bryce & Baby B are spectacular. Daddy Seth & brother Theo are beaming ear to ear :-)" the proud grandpa, 57, tweeted.
"Beatrice's arrival is hugely exciting for our family Thanks for all the kind tweets folks," he added.
Beatrice Jean is the second child for the 30-year-old actress and her actor husband of five years, Seth Gabel. Their son Theo, 4, was born in February 2007.
When Theo was three-years-old, Howard opened up about dealing with postpartum depression after her son's birth on Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP blog.
"I felt I was failing at breast feeding. My house was a mess. I believed I was a terrible dog owner. I was certain I was an awful actress," the actress revealed in 2010.
With the support of family and friends, Howard sought professional treatment. She also read Brooke Shields' Down Came the Rain, which she described as "a revelation."
"Do I wish I had never endured postpartum depression? Absolutely," wrote Howard. "I...feel deep gratitude for those who stood by me, for the lesson that we must never be afraid to ask for help."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite