Bryce Dallas Howard Gives Birth to a Girl!
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: KELLY JORDAN/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: DC5/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: DC5/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- VIDEO: Check Out a Clip from The Killing Season 4MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:14:00 AM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- VIDEO: Check Out a Clip from The Killing Season 4
Bryce Dallas Howard can finally pass on her gorgeous red hair to a child who will appreciate it!
"The Help" actress welcomed a daughter into the world on Thursday, which her dad, famous movie producer/director Ron Howard, confirmed via Twitter Saturday evening.
"Beatrice Jean Howard-Gabel. Born Jan 19 2012 8lbs 6oz. Bryce & Baby B are spectacular. Daddy Seth & brother Theo are beaming ear to ear :-)" the proud grandpa, 57, tweeted.
"Beatrice's arrival is hugely exciting for our family Thanks for all the kind tweets folks," he added.
Beatrice Jean is the second child for the 30-year-old actress and her actor husband of five years, Seth Gabel. Their son Theo, 4, was born in February 2007.
When Theo was three-years-old, Howard opened up about dealing with postpartum depression after her son's birth on Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP blog.
"I felt I was failing at breast feeding. My house was a mess. I believed I was a terrible dog owner. I was certain I was an awful actress," the actress revealed in 2010.
With the support of family and friends, Howard sought professional treatment. She also read Brooke Shields' Down Came the Rain, which she described as "a revelation."
"Do I wish I had never endured postpartum depression? Absolutely," wrote Howard. "I...feel deep gratitude for those who stood by me, for the lesson that we must never be afraid to ask for help."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite