Bullock clears up Reynolds dating rumors
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study FindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:53:47 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Mini Delivers 9.8 Million Viewers for A&E NetworkMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:33:14 AM
- CBS Orders Mark Burnett, Roma Downey Miniseries 'Dovekeepers'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:26:31 AM
- 'Suits' Returning to USA Network Thursdays as Lead-in for Denis Leary Comedy &MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:15:54 AM
- 'Home Alone' Star Macaulay Culkin Sings About Pizza Now (Audio)MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 10:02:59 AM
- Broadcast Shows Nearly As Violent as Cable, Study Finds
RELATED: Is Ryan bonding with Sandra's son?
The Oscar-winner divorced her husband Jesse James last year after reports of his infidelity hit the headlines, while her "Proposal" co-star Reynolds split from wife Scarlett Johansson last month.
The stars have been spotted spending time together as they both cope with their marriage breakdowns, prompting flurries of rumors suggesting they are more than just friends.
Bullock has now spoken out to silence the gossip for good, telling the "Today" show, "I think there will be a collective sigh [of relief] amongst women across the United States when I say he's not my lover. He's just an amazing friend for 10 years ... but I don't get his loving after dark."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite