Bullock won't adopt James' kids
- Photo: Sandra with Jesse's daughter, Sunny / Deano/Splash News1 of 11
- Photo: Deano/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: London Ent / Splash News/Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 11
- Photo: Erik Kabik/Retna Digital7 of 11
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/VF1/GettyImages.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
A representative for Sandra Bullock has refuted claims that the actress is planning to adopt Jesse James' children in the wake of their marriage breakdown.
The Hollywood star walked out on James earlier this month after tattoo model Michelle McGee went public with claims she romanced the married reality star for 11 months, including a period when Bullock was shooting "The Blind Side" on location.
A string of other women have since come forward with allegations of affairs with James.
The TV mechanic's ex-wife, Janine Lindemulder, spoke out after the scandal broke, insisting she wanted Bullock to remain close to her daughter Sunny, 6.
She said, "If Sandra decides to keep a relationship going with our daughter Sunny, I would in no way stop that. Sunny loves Sandy and vice versa. She's welcome to be a part of every aspect of Sunny's life. She has taken care of our daughter as if she was her own ... She sacrificed much ... and I will forever be indebted to her for that."
RELATED VIDEO: Sandra denies adoption rumor
Lindemulder's comments sparked speculation that the actress was preparing a bid to legally adopt James' daughter, as well as his two other children from a previous relationship, but her rep has moved swiftly to shoot down the rumor.
RELATED: See more Sandra Bullock pics
Bullock's spokesperson tells People.com, "There are no plans, nor have there ever been any plans, for Sandra Bullock to adopt any of Jesse James' children."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeautiful Family
From Crowd Ignite