Bundchen is best-paid supermodel
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Silvia Izquierdo/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Anthony/Pacific Coast News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Sara Bareilles and VH1 Save the Music Foundation Launch Piano Grant Program for Public SchoolsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Cartoon Network Slate: Legos, Elijah Wood and BearsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- ABC Drama 'Resurrection' Sparks Social Media Buzz Even If People Can't SMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM
- Sara Bareilles and VH1 Save the Music Foundation Launch Piano Grant Program for Public Schools
Gisele Bundchen is officially the world's best-paid supermodel. The Brazilian beauty made a massive $35 million in 2009 despite taking a break to have a baby.
RELATED: See more pics of Gisele Bundchen
The 29-year-old took some time off from the catwalk last year to give birth to her first child, baby Benjamin, with her sports star husband Tom Brady in December.
But even though the pregnancy left the supermodel sidelined for much of the year, Bundchen still managed to outperform her catwalk rivals in the financial stakes, earning a massive $35 million for her modeling duties.
The massive paycheck puts her top of a list of the world's best paid models, pushing British beauty Kate Moss, who made $7.5 million, into second place.
Bundchen's fellow Brazilian, and Victoria's Secret angel Adriana Lima was third in the list by Walletpop.co.uk, followed by another face of the famous underwear brand, Doutzen Kroes, in fourth. The top five is rounded out by Czech model Karolina Kurkova, who also took time off to have a baby in October.
From Crowd Ignite