Burt Reynolds still in the hospital, but improving
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Rachel Worth/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: MATT SAYLES/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Julie Markes/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Andy Cohen Dishes on Five Years of Watch What Happens LiveMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:01:00 AM
- US Television Productions in Israel Working Under Threat of Rocket AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 1:39:00 AM
- 'Big Brother': Everything Blows Up at Volatile Power of Veto MeetingMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 12:58:00 AM
- Emmy Nominations: TheWrap's Live BlogMSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 8:47:00 PM
- Party Report: 7 Days in a McMansion Hulu Shot "Real Housewives" Spoof "MSNEntertainment 7/9/2014 7:17:00 PM
- Andy Cohen Dishes on Five Years of Watch What Happens Live
Burt Reynolds was still recuperating Monday in a Florida hospital after a bout with dehydration and severe flu symptoms, but his rep says the actor is improving and should be released soon.
The 76-year-old star, who was admitted to the ICU late last week, "is doing much better" and is expected to leave the hospital on Tuesday or Wednesday, his rep, Erik Kritzer, said in a statement to ET.
"He wants to thank all of you for your caring concern," Kritzer added.
The actor has suffered other bouts of ill health in recent years. In 2010, Reynolds underwent a quintuple heart bypass one year after entering rehab to end a reliance on a prescription drug habit acquired after back surgery.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Justin Timberlake, Kristen Bell and more stars enjoying summery activities -- from golf and tennis to romps on the beach and more!Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian and more pregnant stars show off their baby bumps over the holiday weekend on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHorsing Around
From Crowd Ignite