Burt Reynolds still in the hospital, but improving
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Rachel Worth/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: MATT SAYLES/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Julie Markes/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Bloody Brawl Breaks Out at Bravo Premiere for Pageant Series 'Game of Crowns'MSNEntertainment 7/14/2014 8:27:00 AM
- Read Dana Walden, Gary Newman's Internal Fox Memo: 'We Couldn't Be More EMSNEntertainment 7/14/2014 8:17:00 AM
- Dana Walden, Gary Newman to Head Fox Network, 20th Century Fox TV Under New UmbrellaMSNEntertainment 7/14/2014 8:02:00 AM
- 'Opie and Anthony' Host Gregg Hughes Defends Cumia: I Do Not Believe Anthony ShoulMSNEntertainment 7/14/2014 7:47:00 AM
- World Cup Final Shatters Facebook, Twitter RecordsMSNEntertainment 7/14/2014 7:10:00 AM
- Bloody Brawl Breaks Out at Bravo Premiere for Pageant Series 'Game of Crowns'
Burt Reynolds was still recuperating Monday in a Florida hospital after a bout with dehydration and severe flu symptoms, but his rep says the actor is improving and should be released soon.
The 76-year-old star, who was admitted to the ICU late last week, "is doing much better" and is expected to leave the hospital on Tuesday or Wednesday, his rep, Erik Kritzer, said in a statement to ET.
"He wants to thank all of you for your caring concern," Kritzer added.
The actor has suffered other bouts of ill health in recent years. In 2010, Reynolds underwent a quintuple heart bypass one year after entering rehab to end a reliance on a prescription drug habit acquired after back surgery.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Kesha's New Looks
See how Kesha's looks have changed since Rehab.Watch Video »
Get the scoop about the troubled star on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen posts pics of her bikini body and beach vacation with hubby Tom Brady and daughter Vivian on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDad Duty
From Crowd Ignite