Burt Reynolds still in the hospital, but improving
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Rachel Worth/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: MATT SAYLES/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Julie Markes/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'EMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Female Yahoo! Exec Being Sued by Female Subordinate for Sexual HarassmentMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Cory Monteith's Father Looks Back on Anniversary of His Son's DeathMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Internet Cancellation Hoax Outrages FansMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:54:00 PM
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian jump into reality TVMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:50:32 PM
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'E
Burt Reynolds was still recuperating Monday in a Florida hospital after a bout with dehydration and severe flu symptoms, but his rep says the actor is improving and should be released soon.
The 76-year-old star, who was admitted to the ICU late last week, "is doing much better" and is expected to leave the hospital on Tuesday or Wednesday, his rep, Erik Kritzer, said in a statement to ET.
"He wants to thank all of you for your caring concern," Kritzer added.
The actor has suffered other bouts of ill health in recent years. In 2010, Reynolds underwent a quintuple heart bypass one year after entering rehab to end a reliance on a prescription drug habit acquired after back surgery.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop about the troubled star on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Demands
From Crowd Ignite