Burt Reynolds still in the hospital, but improving
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Rachel Worth/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: MATT SAYLES/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Julie Markes/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Mike Guastella/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League AnalystMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League Analyst
Burt Reynolds was still recuperating Monday in a Florida hospital after a bout with dehydration and severe flu symptoms, but his rep says the actor is improving and should be released soon.
The 76-year-old star, who was admitted to the ICU late last week, "is doing much better" and is expected to leave the hospital on Tuesday or Wednesday, his rep, Erik Kritzer, said in a statement to ET.
"He wants to thank all of you for your caring concern," Kritzer added.
The actor has suffered other bouts of ill health in recent years. In 2010, Reynolds underwent a quintuple heart bypass one year after entering rehab to end a reliance on a prescription drug habit acquired after back surgery.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite