Buy Ryan Phillippe's Hollywood Hills Bachelor Pad for $7.45 Million
- Photo: Andres Otero/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: E. Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: M. Caulfield/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Remy de la Mauviniere/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Wireimage/PacificCoastNews.com14 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
If you're in the market for a new home, Ryan Phillippe's bachelor pad digs could fit the bill.
The "Lincoln Lawyer" star has listed his five-bedroom, seven bathroom, 7,500 sq. ft. Hollywood Hills home for a cool $7.45 million. The price may seem big, but the sprawling home a lot to offer.
Besides a home movie theater with a drop-down screen and a kitchen designed for a chef, there's also a huge inground pool with a furnished cabana and a massive fire pit that overlooks the stunning city.
This is the second time Phillippe has put his single-family home on the market.
Before living in Hollywood Hills, the actor, 37, lived in Brentwood, Calif. with his then-wife Reese Witherspoon and their two kids, Ava, 12, and Deacon, 8.
Phillippe and Witherspoon, 35, separated in October 2006 and divorced in October 2007.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite