Cameron Diaz, Alex Rodriguez Reportedly Back On
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Juan Soliz/Pacific Coast News3 of 7
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: Felipe Dana/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm ChannelMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:00:00 PM
- 'Starred Up' Director David Mackenzie Dishes on Jack O'Connell Prison DraMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:56:00 PM
- TLC Promotes Three Production and Development ExecutivesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:35:00 PM
- Fox News to Air Documentary '13 Hours at Benghazi The Inside Story'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:24:00 PM
- Maker Studios Hit With $19 Million Lawsuit by Former ShowrunnerMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm Channel
The game isn't over yet!
Just one month after their dalliance cooled down, Cameron Diaz and New York Yankees slugger Alex Rodriguez were spotted getting cozy over dinner at a West Hollywood private members club Nov. 17.
"They looked super couple-y," an insider tells the new Us Weekly. "Cameron was holding his hand and nuzzling him."
But friends say the reconciliation shouldn't come as a surprise. "They break up and get back together all the time," notes a source close to Rodriguez, 35, and Diaz, 48. (The pair parted ways in October because "they needed space," the insider explains.)
And though the actress was recently linked with "Glee"'s Matthew Morrison -- the two hung out Oct. 23 at L.A. lounge Bardot -- that fling has sizzled, the source says.
"She's definitely not into Matthew," the source says.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite