- Photo: George Pimentel/GettyImages.com1 of 10
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 10
- Photo: AO1/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: Dave Allocca/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Cam and Justin on the set of 'Bad Teacher' in April / RD/AB/Retna Digital6 of 10
- Photo: Fame Pictures7 of 10
- Photo: RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital8 of 10
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
In the July issue of Playboy, Cameron Diaz opens up about the men in her life.
First on the list: Alex Rodriguez, with whom she enjoyed romantic dinners and whose NYC apartment she was once spotted leaving one morning in May.
"No, no, no," Diaz, 37, says when asked if they're an item. "I've been in relationships since I was 16-years old. In the past three years I’ve made a conscious decision not to be in a relationship for as long as I want. I've stayed away from all the traps out there for me to just fall into something that will potentially lead me down the same road ... I want to have a relationship with myself right now."
Diaz - who headlines the action-comedy Knight and Day (out June 23) -- recently reunited with ex Justin Timberlake for the romantic comedy, Bad Teacher.
Us Weekly reported that he "tortured" girlfriend Jessica Biel by taking the role. But Diaz insists she has nothing to worry about.
"We're adults," she tells Playboy. "Of course, we could work together. It’s been three years since we broke up. It's all done ... We're friends; he's really talented and funny, and we're good at being funny together. A great dynamic we have is that we love laughing together ... he's so hilarious."
When it comes to her love life, "I never shut down any man who’s willing to ask me out unless he’s a total douche bag," Diaz says. "It takes a lot for a guy to ask out a girl like me – not because I think I'm superspecial or anything. It’s just that I think men are intimidated, and it’s a lot to get involved with. It’s not uncomplicated."
She says she's "had really successful relationships, even though they’ve lasted only a certain amount of time. I’m okay with that. With some of the relationships that have drawn public interest, I feel as though I’ve evolved, learned and become better equipped. I don’t feel I need to make it different for the outside world that’s looking in and judging it.”
With love, Diaz says she doesn't rule anything out.
"Sexuality and love can be different things," she says. "I can be attracted to a woman sexually, but it doesn’t mean I want to be in love with a woman. If I’m going to be with a woman sexually, it doesn’t mean I’m a lesbian. We put these restraints and definitions on people, but it’s hard to define.”
- Chief BeefKaty Perry incites a Twitter feud with a 17-year-old rapper. Get the dirty details on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Fashion BluesKourtney Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens and Tara Reid all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Fights & FeudsGet the scoop on some of the most recent Hollywood feuds on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Svelte BodKhloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Last TripGet the scoop on Kim’s final pre-baby Parisian getaway on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite