- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.1 of 7
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.2 of 7
- Photo: Andy Robinson/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, Subject of Oscar-Nominated Film, Dead at 76MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:26:00 AM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Rides Faith-Based Wave to Big Easter Score at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:13:00 AM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In June
By Kat Giantis
She's sunny and stylish; he's reserved and scruffy. But are Cameron Diaz and Keanu Reeves the latest example of opposites attracting? That depends on whether you believe the London Sun, which is convinced the A-listers are an item after spotting them dining together at a Los Angeles restaurant.
"They looked very cozy," a spy purports to the tab. "Cameron was stuffing her burger in her mouth and playing up the fact that she has that wide mouth."
(Is it just us, or does this seem like a stretch, even for the proudly goofy actress? Thought so. Moving on ...)
"Keanu was laughing," continues the eyewitness. "It was strange to see him giggling like that, as he's regarded as a bit serious."
Diaz, 36, and Reeves, 44, who co-starred in the 1996 flick "Feeling Minnesota," reportedly downed a few drinks over dinner before moseying "arm-in-arm" to a nearby movie theater.
While a rep for the actress didn't respond to our request for comment on the bread-breaking, People magazine helpfully offers a slightly different take on their evening out.
According to the mag, Cam and Keanu were joined by another woman and "sipped pinot noir during their friendly-looking 45-minute meeting," a description that doesn't sound quite as romantic as the Sun's "very cozy," burger-stuffing account.
RELATED: Which celeb couples met on set?
Diaz, who broke up with British model Paul Sculfor a few months back, has supposedly had a full dance card of late. In addition to reports that she hung out with former co-stars Jude Law and Leonardo DiCaprio, Grazia magazine claims she recently joined Jason Lewis, best known as "Sex and the City" hottie Smith Jerrod, for sushi.
"Cameron and [Jason] were sitting in the corner of Shima totally wrapped up in one another," maintained a bystander. "They couldn't stop touching each other. And we couldn't stop looking."
Read more Hot Gossip
From Crowd Ignite