Cameron Diaz: I Believe I Bought Weed From Snoop Dogg in High School
- Photo: Optic Photos/Pacific Coast News1 of 6
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Juan Soliz/Pacific Coast News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Cameron Diaz says she and Snoop Dogg go way back.
"We went to high school together," the actress, 38, said of her Long Beach Polytechnic High School alumnus, 39, on Wednesday's "Lopez Tonight." "He was a year older than me. ... I remember him; he was very tall and skinny. He wore lots of ponytails."
Another thing that hasn't changed: his passion for pot.
"I'm pretty sure I bought weed from him," Diaz said of Snoop, who now has a medical marijuana card. "I was green even in high school!"
No word on if she sampled his gin and juice, but the star admitted school was kind of rough even with her weed connection.
"Anytime you heard the locker slam and you'd turn and there was a girl taking off her earrings, she's pulling her hair back in a ponytail and she's taking all her friends' rings and coming at you like this," she said. "I used to get in fights with boys more than girls -- for some reason, boys liked to fight me. But one time in junior high, I had this girl come up to me in the locker room from behind and pull my hair back. I had to shut her down!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite