Cameron Diaz: I Believe I Bought Weed From Snoop Dogg in High School
- Photo: Optic Photos/Pacific Coast News1 of 6
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Alastair Grant/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Juan Soliz/Pacific Coast News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- P.U. Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift Weak Fragrance Sales Blamed for Double Digit Loss at Elizabeth MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 2:58:00 PM
- NFL Great Mike Ditka on 'Stupid' Washington Redskins Debate: 'It&aposMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 2:49:00 PM
- 'Not It' Director Pablo Orta on Running a Camera Off a Car Battery: TheWrap&apMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Kevin Frazier Named 'Entertainment Tonight' Co-Host, Louis Aguirre Hired for VacatMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 2:00:00 PM
- 'Macropolis' Director Joel Simon Used His Own Disability For Inspiration: TheWrap&MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 1:58:00 PM
- P.U. Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift Weak Fragrance Sales Blamed for Double Digit Loss at Elizabeth
Cameron Diaz says she and Snoop Dogg go way back.
"We went to high school together," the actress, 38, said of her Long Beach Polytechnic High School alumnus, 39, on Wednesday's "Lopez Tonight." "He was a year older than me. ... I remember him; he was very tall and skinny. He wore lots of ponytails."
Another thing that hasn't changed: his passion for pot.
"I'm pretty sure I bought weed from him," Diaz said of Snoop, who now has a medical marijuana card. "I was green even in high school!"
No word on if she sampled his gin and juice, but the star admitted school was kind of rough even with her weed connection.
"Anytime you heard the locker slam and you'd turn and there was a girl taking off her earrings, she's pulling her hair back in a ponytail and she's taking all her friends' rings and coming at you like this," she said. "I used to get in fights with boys more than girls -- for some reason, boys liked to fight me. But one time in junior high, I had this girl come up to me in the locker room from behind and pull my hair back. I had to shut her down!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite