Cameron Diaz: 'I Have a Better Body Than When I Was 20'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: JE1/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Juan Sharma/ Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- VIDEO: Check Out a Clip from The Killing Season 4MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:14:00 AM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- VIDEO: Check Out a Clip from The Killing Season 4
Cameron Diaz has urged her fans to look after their health, insisting exercise has helped her age gracefully.
The actress, whose 40th birthday is approaching, changed her lifestyle several years ago and began working out and watching what she ate.
She tells "Access Hollywood," "My a-- is definitely higher than it was when I was 20. This is the thing that people don't understand: Take care of your body (and it will) get better! It gets better as I get older.
"Look, the alternative to getting older is dead, so ... I feel very fortunate to have a very full, loving, blessed life, so, I'm living it to the fullest."
MORE FROM WONDERALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite